Quatuor Coronati

This Lodge, No. 2076 on the roll of the Grand Lodge of England, was established in 1886, for the purpose of studying the History, Symbols, and Legends of Freemasonry, and it is in fact a Masonic Literary and Archaeological Society, meeting as a tiled Lodge. Attached to the Lodge proper, which is limited to 40 full members, is a Correspondence Circle established in 1887, with members drawn from all parts of the world. The transactions of the Lodge are published under the title of Ars Quatuor Coronatorum. The Lodge is named after the "Four Crowned Martyrs." All Master Masons in good standing are eligible to membership in the Correspondence Circle.


~~ooOoo~~
This page is adapted from the Glossary at Phoenixmasonry — Used with permission.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License